Colour Sense PlayshopSmall group Colour Analysis
Get together with a few friends and get all the benefits of a one-on-one colour consultation
Not sure what colours suit you, always resort to wearing black or neutrals?
Have you had your colours “done” before, but not sure if they are still the “right fit”?
- Discover your signature colour range from our Absolute colour palette of 18 different ranges!
- Learn how to wear your colours in your swatch successfully
- Learn about your best contrast levels
- See what your best metals are for jewellery, and accessories
- Have a handy fan with up to 50 of your best colours to take anywhere (Valued at $65)
- Learn about investment buys, communicating with colour, the 80/20 rule!
- Receive a booklet covering all in the workshop for future reference
- Get your own personalised Make-up update in your Colours!
What parts of the colour playshop did you find most useful?
A. I loved finding out my colours and realising there’s so many. The make-up was fun too! Julie-Anne
A. Being draped in the colour swatches and seeing what a difference the right colours make to your face and eyes! Melissa
What are some of the new things you learned about colour today?
A. How it can be uesed for understated or a dramatic effect, depending on what you’re wanting! Julie-Anne
A. That you dress with as much contrast as you naturally have between your skin, hair and eye colour. Gwenda
A. I learned what neutrals suited me best and how they are far more flattering on me than black! Melissa
How will having your colours analysed affect the way you wear or buy clothes and accessories in the future?
A. I think I will be willing to try colours that I have never tried before. Gwenda
A. It will be very useful to help me buy colours that help me look “alive”, as well as to combine colours effectively. Melissa
A.It will give me more confidence in buying both clothes and accessories, and of course you know you’re going to look your best! Julie-Anne
Would you recommend this playshop to others? And if so why?
A. Yes, because it can help you get more value out of what you buy because it will look good. Gwenda
A. Yes, it is an enjoyable day made better with some friends to realize our individual colourings. Melissa
A. Absolutely! Makes you feel positive and confident. Julie-Anne
Makes good Colour Sense to me!
Get together with some of your friends and discover your personal colours together.
Your Investment: $195 per person SAVING YOU up to $55!
bookings essential, spaces strictly limited- A $50 deposit secures your place