- First choose quality separates that work for the lifestyle you have.
- Make sure there are some neutrals in there to blend with your colours.
- Use Accessories such as shoes, jewellery, belts and bags to change the outfit from casual into smart casual or evening.
- Choose colours that suit you and work well with each other. A colour analysis is the key to co-ordinating all your colours together as they can all be worn with each other successfully!
- Have a key piece such as a jacket that will work for you from your casual days to work life.
conocer gente para salir en zaragoza The basis of this capsule wardrobe is made up of:
- A Jean
- A quality trouser (black)
- A creative longer skirt (grey)
- A printed skirt
- A basic neutral skirt (black A-line skirt)
- A print top in a floral
- A top in a plain colour but with an interesting neckline (red)
- A knitted jacket in blue/black (casual)
- A tailored jacket in a bright (more formal)
- A top with gold piping on the armholes in black
http://waocubo.com/maljavka/1514 What about going out?
Just by changing the shoes around with these styles we create even more possibilities! The key to this being successful is I’ve used a gold feature that is common on the garment (the gold piping) and in the accessory, such as the clutch, the shoe, the chain necklace or the “mammoths” on the belt!
As you can see you need to choose your accessories to go with at least three styles in your capsule wardrobe.
Spring and Autumn is a great time to re-access your wardrobe for the coming season. Why not consider a Wardrobe edit so you can build a capsule wardrobe such as above to get the most value out of your shopping and a great cost per wear!
As always I value your comments, What key tips do you have when creating your new wardrobe?