“…It’s not about age…It’s about taste, and it’s about lifestyle.”
Not sure what your style is, or what colours or style of clothing suit you?
Are you bored with the same combo of clothes in your wardrobe?
Want to save time & money when you shop?
Why do I need the services of an Image Consultant?
According to a recent study in the UK Daily Mail, 80% of men “fret’ about their body image, even affecting them to the point of not going to the gym as they feel too self-conscious because of fears about their appearance.
“Body talk” is saying things which reinforce the traditional standard of male attractiveness, which is having a tall, lean, muscular body with clear skin and a full head of hair, and is for most people unattainable. So why not work on the issues we can change?
The findings challenge traditional views that only women are affected by over-exposure to pictures of skinny and air-brushed celebrities.
This research really demonstrates that body image is an issue for everyone, although in men, especially middle-aged men, it has been woefully under-reported, but has a negative impact on social relationships and on attitudes to diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle!
More & more men are now realizing that their personal image has become an important factor to them being successful in today’s world. If you want to improve the stats, & enjoy the benefits of a healthy image, then don’t let poor dress sense or a lack of grooming stand in the way of your next promotion or life goal!
With the Ultimate package, which includes the following set of consultations, you will be able to dress successful & therefore be successful. Why not let Image Sense start you on your journey?
- A Colour Sense Analysis to determine what are your best colours & how to combine & wear them
- A Style Sense make-over, so you know what your unique style is & what suits your shape.
- A Wardrobe edit so making clothing choices becomes easy!
- And finally the Shopping expedition to fill in any gaps & to complete your look.
Over 1-3 days, (which can be tailor-made to suit your schedule), we will cover the following:
- Working out your best colours & how to co-ordinate them in both work & leisure outfits.
- Suit/shirt/Tie combos that suit your personal style & needs.
- A comprehensive personalized style guide with lots of great tips & guidelines
- Identifying your personal style for your professional & leisure life.
- Developing a working wardrobe that is current & makes it easy to combine outfits together for the day.
- Learning where to shop, what to shop for, saving money so that more time can be spent doing leisure activities.