Welcome to Sewing SenseOnline patternmaking courses
Online pattern drafting and pattern-making courses
Learn to create the patterns you have always dreamed of, from the beginner to intermediate to the more advanced – there is a course just right for you!
- Learn to draft basic blocks
- Create patterns from your blocks
- learn industry techniques from a professional
- Start with a basic skirt block tuition
- Coming Soon Trouser, bodice and dress block courses
- Learn at your own pace and convenience
Who are these courses for?
- Fashion design students
- Industry professionals
- Creative Fashionistas
- Anyone who wants to start learning the Art of pattern drafting and pattern making
Suggested skill set
- An eye for detail
- Basic maths skills
- Prior knowledge of how patterns sew together
- Drawing (using a set square and ruler) and scissor cutting skills
- Flat pattern making technique
Pattern making tutor
Joanne has always had a passion for fashion which saw her begin to create her own designs from a young age. After obtaining a fashion diploma in the industry, she worked as a Designer, Pattern-maker, and tutor and also freelanced in “Made to Measure” garments from concept to completion. She enjoys passing on her knowledge to others while inspiring them to achieve their goals in creating garments that they love to wear.